Friday, June 21, 2002

"There is nothing wrong with your reception..."

Father Shawn O'Neal, a priest of the Diocese of Charlotte NC, and former rector of the "Onealism" weblog, correctly advises that I should consider altering the color of my background and/or text.

He's right, you know. This is what happens when you dive headlong into a technology, with just enough experience to get you into trouble.

I selected this particular "template," to set myself apart from other sites, some of which are quite similar in appearance. That being done, it could use a bit of "tweaking." I want to be able to change the color, and have those changes be applied universally -- to the home page, and to the archives, and all around. You fellow-practitioners of the weblogging trade know to what I am referring. In the meantime, those of you in the viewing audience will find, that a narrow column width will make the viewing easier. Simply adjust your web browser window in the corners, or go to the left side of said window and hit a tab that says "Favorites" (in the case of Explorer), and that should help for now.

Until I get this code thing figured out. It's a little like the stuff I used to do in my old typesetting days. Anybody remember the Compugraphic 7200 series? How about the 8400?

Nah! Didn't think so.

No comments: