Tuesday, March 18, 2003

The Clock Has Started

Saddam Hussein has 48 hours to get himself and his boys out of Dodge City (aka Baghdad). There's a guy in a tractor sitting in a pond by Constitution Avenue. The police could just take the guy out with a dart, but then they wouldn't have any excuse for more roadblocks. My son's mother called just before I left, ragging on about how our son can't go to school because he has migraines because he forgot to take his meds the night before. I'm starting to read up on survival manuals, and am considering re-enlisting in the Boy Scouts if we should ever go to "Code Red."

God, do I need a break or what???

And the LORD sayeth unto me: "Here, my son. Take your pick..."

The Interview With God

Pathways to Peace

Tomorrow is the feast of Saint Joseph, and I'm gonna celebrate the feast as I usually do -- by going out and doin' that... well, you know.

No comments: