Thursday, November 17, 2005

"Nice work..." -- apparently!

My post of November 3 entitled "Nice work if you can get it," a critical-if-not-totally-jaded look at the lay apostolate within the Church infrastructure, has received the most critical acclaim (two words that haven't been used to describe anything coming out of MWBH) of any post at this site, since its inauguration three and a half years ago:

"Greatest. Post. Ever." -- The Donegal Express

"[E]xactly my experience with such 'lay ministry' in my college days..." -- Nobis Quoque Peccatoribus

"Excellent! This gives me a lot to think about. Thank you." -- Barb Szyszkiewicz, sfo

The total comments -- most favorable, but not all -- is at sixteen as of this writing, which is a MWBH record. I wanna thank everybody who wrote, especially all the new readers, and even more especially, those identified as "evil traditionalists."

Welcome to the dark side.

2 comments:

Sir Galen of Bristol said...

"Are you an 'evil traditionalist', or a 'good traditionalist'?"

"But I already told you, I'm not a traditionalist at all!"

David L Alexander said...

Hey, this guy's a fan of Weird Al, and he's into knighthood. Two reasons to keep him around right there.