Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Day in the Life

When I was a professional sacristan for a large urban parish, I noticed how quickly the rectory became deserted by early Sunday afternoon. It didn't take long on the job to find out why. Father Martin Fox, a parish priest in Piqua, Ohio, is happy to explain.


At 4/05/2006 01:34:00 AM, Blogger Victor said...

You're an anti-semitic nutburger who thinks the Joooooz brought down the World Trade Center.

-- hey, I just aims to please.

At 4/06/2006 09:32:00 AM, Anonymous Valsum said...

Great article, showing us the life of a diocesan priest. That's what I'm going to be, and so found your post most interesting!

At 4/06/2006 09:38:00 AM, Blogger David L Alexander said...


If you want more food for thought, I highly recommend "Don Jim" Tucker of Dappled Things, as he has been known to write "day in the life" stories from time to time.


Mark's gonna be out of town soon. Move the party over here.

At 4/06/2006 01:05:00 PM, Anonymous Valsum said...

Thanks David! Amongst my bookmarks.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home