Friday, May 23, 2008

I stole this from Mark Shea when he wasn’t looking, to use for this week's Friday Afternoon Moment of Whimsy.™ (I don't care what all the rad-trad boys say about you, Mark, you're really swell!)

With this video, we take you back to those thrilling days of yesteryear, whatever year that was for you. For yours truly, it was the mid-1960s, when sci-fi kid shows like "Supercar" and "Fireball XL-5" were all the rage. The latter was my fave. I even got the authentic model rocket for Christmas one year. ("Ready, Venus?" "Okay, Steve." sigh!) "Superthunderstingcar" is a new one on me, though. But it sure brings back memories.

I ask you, doesn't it make you wanna get on board?

2 comments:

Sir Galen of Bristol said...

F.A.B.!

(Love the Thunderbirds!)

Der Tommissar said...

(I don't care what all the rad-trad boys say about you, Mark, you're really swell!)

.....