Friday, October 31, 2008

Mark Steyn

A quotation found in a combox, minding its own business:

"This is an amazing race. The incumbent president has approval ratings somewhere between Robert Mugabe and the ebola virus. The economy is supposedly on the brink of global Armageddon. McCain has only $80 million to spend, while Obama's burning through $600 mil as fast as he can, and he doesn't really need to spend a dime given the wall-to-wall media adoration. And tonight Chris Matthews' doctors announced that his leg tingle has metastasized leaving his entire body like a vibrating cellphone whose ringtone is locked on 'I'm In Love, I'm In Love, I'm In Love, I'm In Love, I'm In Love With A Wonderful Guy.'

"And yet an old cranky broke loser is within two or three points of the King of the World. Strange."


H/T to some other guy named David.
.

No comments: