Friday, October 09, 2009

Remember when we talked about call waiting? There is more where that came from.

Sal's ringtone plays Carlos Santana's rendition of "Oye Como Va," which is a vast improvement over her previous choice by Barry White. My ringtone plays "beep." That's it. Just "beep." And more often than not, I leave it on the vibrate setting. Why does the whole world need to know I've got a call coming in on my cell phone? When people do call, of course, they hear some music while the party (that would be me) is being reached. As this is written, that would be an excerpt from Bach's Brandenburg Concerto (Number Three, if I'm not mistaken).

Maybe I should play this instead. Weird Al Yankovic's latest spoof has been personally endorsed by the spoofee, Brian May of Queen. We've got it here for this week's Friday Afternoon Moment of Whimsy.
.

No comments: