Friday, November 13, 2009

I am loathe to be too hard on Larry King. After all, when I was working through many nights on projects in college, back in the late 1970s, it was his all-night talk show on WPFB-AM that kept me going. Unfortunately, he makes it hard to resist the urge. On his recent CNN program, he had difficulty understanding what Carrie Prejean meant when she said, "Hey, pops, my lawyer said I can't talk about it, which means if you ask me about it, I still can't talk about it."

Or words to that effect.

Poor Larry. So many ex-wives, so little post-alimony. But we'll cut him a break, and give one to the rest of you, by showing Greg Gutfeld's interview with the lovely lass on the Fox News program "Red Eye" which ALSO runs during the night. This we do for our usual Friday Afternoon Moment of Whimsy.

Unfortunately, if you want to see it, you have to click here. (CONTENT ADVISORY: Mature subject matter.)
.

No comments: