Sunday, November 01, 2009

Obligatory “NaBloPoMo” Entry

“NaBloPoMo.” Huh???

Today is the beginning of National Blog Posting Month. “NG” of Alice's Adventures Underground throws down the gauntlet:

The rules of NaBloPoMo are simple: post at least once every day for the entire month of November or feel like a sad, pathetic failure ...

Now we all know I'm no pathetic failure. So I've gotta write something, okay? How about All Saints Day? Nah, did that last year. I know, let's do something on my personal heroine, Sarah Palin.

During the vice-presidential debate last year, that cute wink of hers was enough to give MSNBC's Rachel Maddow the creeps, which was all I needed to know. Then I learned that comedian Lewis Black started his latest tour called Stark Raving Black. So I decided to include one of the clips from the tour, one of the few that I can show here because Lewis Black is such a potty-mouth.

You know, like I am when I'm off the record.

By now you're aware that her ex-son-in-law, Levi Johnston, is hitting the talk show circuit saying all kinds of trashy things about her. And he gets to pose for Playgirl magazine, where you get to see everything. More than you really want to. And he'll get paid and everything.

This is all just typical white-trash nonsense. Trust me, I heard stories like this one when I went home last month. Stuff I can never repeat here. Something about the city council elections. Or was it for the mayor? I don't remember, but imagine Wasilla, Alaska, without the cyrstal meth trafficking.

Now you've got the idea.
.

No comments: