Thursday, September 02, 2010

My Chuck Norris Moment

I love Chuck Norris. Loved his movies, especially loved his TV series "Walker Texas Ranger."

I also love his latest message, which is more than I can say for all the crybabies I've been reading on Twitter lately. You know how we got where we are today, America? YOU PUT US HERE! You voted for the empty suits that got elected to Congress, with their free parking spaces at National Airport, and their ten-minute limo ride from the airport to the office, and their free haircuts, and their very own bowling alley! Yeah, they think they've got you over a barrel. And the only way to get rid of them is to heed this message, whatever your position on anything. So quit your damn bellyaching already, and VOTE this year!

That grandma's kinda cute for an old lady. (Good lord, did I just write that? I really gotta take a cold shower ...)
.

No comments: