See the gas bag of the week, hear the question of the week, and experience the big lie of the week, from Cairo protests to Chris Matthews and the other maniacs at MSNBC, all from the folks at Pajamas Media.
Meanwhile, elsewhere on planet Earth:
• Other comedic voices have followed Jon Stewart into the political fray, as NBC's "Saturday Night Live" has announced that a deal has been reached to avoid the impending "fiscal cliff." (NBC via Hulu)
• Speaking of kicking up a little dust, about $400,000 worth of the gold variety is missing from a Pfizer medical research lab. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
• And if you thought the United States was in a tizzy over tax hikes, it could only be worse in Swaziland. One of the last absolute monarchies in the world is considering raising the rates on witch doctors. (Reuters)
• Long thought extinct, a 750-limbed creature has been found near Silicon Valley -- and this millipede's got claws and even its own "clothing." Only in California ... (National Geographic)
• Finally, in southwestern France, a certain breed of catfish have demonstrated the next step in their evolution, by jumping on land and eating pigeons. We knew you wouldn't believe it, so here's the video. If they grow legs and walk on land, it proves Darwin was right, and science marches on! (Business Insider)
And that's all the news that fits. As the week goes on, stay tuned, and stay in touch.