Friday, November 12, 2010

Nothing Left Unsaid

Allahpundit over at Hot Air posted this tonight, and I really couldn't resist it.

What I like about Governor Chris Christie, is a lot of what I like about another Governor, Bobby Jindal from Louisiana. It has a lot less to do with either of them being Republicans (as that could go either way with me), or that they are conservative (as most conservatives are not interested much in conserving anything), but that they are both straight shooters. I don't have to turn my back on either of them, I don't have to ask where they're coming from. I can see it from here. Christie, for his own part, talks about that, and how his being born and raised in the Garden State has made him who he is today. If you are from New Jersey, and you watch one Chris Christie video, this is the one.

I'm from
    New Jersey.
It's like Ohio,
But even more so.
Imagine that.


Then you can watch this other video, about another Jersey boy, namely John Gorka, a man with very different politics, but other than that, it makes for a nice palate cleanser at the end of a stressful day, and a stressful week. Come to think of it ...

If the world ended today, I would adjust.
.

No comments: