Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Thoughts @ Twitter (by Paul Alexander)

I've always wanted to work in a gun store so I could reach under the counter, say "check out THIS baby," and pull out an actual baby.

+    +    +

I feel like the a well written pop song makes you feel nostalgic for something that either never happened to you, or you can't articulate. [This is an obvious reference to Lionel Richie, as seen in this example. -- DLA]

+    +    +

All damn day I had Cheap Trick's "Surrender" stuck in my head, and then it randomly came on Pandora at work. Conclusion: I am Professor X.

+    +    +

I've never caught my parents pulling out my KISS records and rolling on the couch, but "Surrender" takes me there.

+    +    +

You think you hate Tyler Perry now, but wait til he comes to your neighborhood and his film crew takes all the parking.

+    +    +

They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something.

+    +    +

I've always wanted to work in a gun store so I could reach under the counter, say "check out THIS li'l number," and pull out a small number.

+    +    +

[NOTE TO PAUL: FYI, we never had any KISS records in the house. You're probably having someone else's flashback. Photo: mannytoodope.]
 

No comments: