Friday, June 25, 2004

Before heading out for the weekend...

...I just gotta tell ya this one.

A few weeks ago, I got a Palm IIIc at a yard sale for twenty dollars. Yes, I know they're phasing it out, but not before I get me some nifty downloads. Thanks to a recent entry by Don Jim of Dappled Things, I've been referred to this great freeware site from Canada, eh? Thanks, Padre. Now I can read Sherlock Holmes, the Rover Boys novels, the history of the Reformation, catch up on emergency First Aid, and pray the Scriptural Rosary -- all in all, enough light reading in my pocket to keep me going through the summer, especially since my cell phone doesn't work in the subway. (As a wise man once said: "You can't have everything, where would you put it?")

Gotta help me son move to his new digs. May even have to give up dancing. (gulp!)

No comments: