Sunday, February 10, 2008

Obligatory Response to Hillary’s “35 Years of Experience”

"I think America's ready for a woman president... just not THAT woman. Being married to somebody doesn't make you good at THEIR job. I've been with my wife ten years now. If she got up here right now, y'all wouldn't laugh. At all. You get on a plane tomorrow, you want the pilot's wife flying you?"

-- Chris Rock, during the comedian's New Year's Eve performance at Madison Square Garden, as quoted in the February 2008 premiere issue of Townhall magazine.
.

1 comment:

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

I've been complaining to Soccer Dad about this for weeks. Her new commercial (I have it up at the Soccer Mom site) bugs me so much. "35 years of experience" my foot!

But if she can do that, I'm out for a new job as a corporate trainer. I've got more than ten years of experience!