Thursday, October 30, 2008

Walk This Way

From the pages of The Divine Mrs M comes the latest celebrity endorsement. It seems that Joe Perry, guitarist for Aerosmith and a lifelong Republican, is coming out for McCain. You won't read about this one in Rolling Stone, but you will in the Boston Herald:

“We pretty much stay out of it, but seeing so many people come out for Obama, I just felt like ‘What the hell, I might as well raise my hand for this side,” Perry said from his Duxbury home... “I’ve been a hardcore Republican my whole life,” he told the Herald. “My mother and father drilled into me from the very start that if you work hard and be positive, you’ll get what you’re working for. I guess I’m living proof of that.”

A coming-out like this deserves a celebration, so we're gonna do it with one of my faves. You can either use this cheesy Guitar Hero version of "Walk This Way" featuring Run DMC (with lyrics in case you and your karaoke friends really wanna get busy with it), or you can click here to see the real and embed-proof thing. [Mild Content Warning.]
.

No comments: