Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If I waited until tomorrow to post this...

...you wouldn't believe me.

That's because one of the most hilarious and insightful commentators in the Catholic blogosphere (and when I say "hilarious," I don't mean the kind of little-old-lady funny that you people always think should get awards, but genuine laugh-until-you-get-a-hernia funny, you got that?), that ever elusive "Der Tommissar" himself, is back to being himself. He has posted his third entry for this month (gasp!), where he takes on the people other than Peggy Noonan who piss him off.

Now, eventually, Tommy Boy is going to find out his links to particular entries do not work. But he hasn't yet, since he's spending the entire day out chopping wood at his secret mountain hideaway in Colorado. But if you click here and scroll to them, they're hard to miss, since they're the only entries for this month anyway.

All aboard The Donegal Express, people.

“To anyone still patiently waiting for this three part series on who needs to be punished...”

“It may have been intimated that the whole three part thing I was planning would be up quickly. Well, so much for that. The big hold up was...”

And finally, my personal favorite, and yours too eventually:

“That’s right! Notre Dame isn’t endorsing President Obama; they’re feting and honoring him. Got that? Feting and honoring. We’re not saying it’s a good thing to support flushing babies down the toilet in the name of expediency. We’re just saying that if you climb over mounds of dead unborn to satisfy your ambitions, we’ll be there with a bouquet of flowers in the Winner’s Circle.”

Of course, this is the point I was trying to make last Sunday night, remember? Yeah, now you do, now that the Tominator has driven the point home like a stake right into your vampire heart. This is why great minds think alike. And that sound you hear right now, is the planets re-aligning. It's that big a deal.

Meanwhile, I know how much he loves kitty-cat pictures. Here's lookin' at you, kid.
.

4 comments:

Der Tommissar said...

My people are working on the link thing. It's server related.

David L Alexander said...

Good. By the way, how about that kitty-cat photo?

Der Tommissar said...

Oh, I liked the cat.

BTW. Do you have a six-shooter to go with that hat? Inquiring minds want to know.

mrsdarwin said...

Whoa. Excuse me for a moment while I go get my cat-blogging fix.