Thursday, June 05, 2003

"Shiny happy people holding hands..."

Now, let me get this straight. You've got your shiny people, you've got your happy people, and THEN you've got your shiny happy people. Right?

Thanks to Mark Shea for the insight on this. More multimedia madness this summer courtesy of MWBH. Move over, Victor Lams.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, where the dudes are horsing around...

Last night was the start of a five-night zydeco marathon. I'm up to seven pairs of western boots right now, mostly the pointy-toed variety. The latest acquisition is the color (what else?) black. This will complete the totally black ensemble that is so critical to my Johnny-Cash-wannabe persona. And that's not all. I'm down to a record weight of one-hundred-and-eighty-five pounds! The ultimate goal is 170 by Labor Day, so I can tell the world how I lost FIFTY POUNDS IN TWO YEARS!!!

I'll owe it all to clean living and fancy footwork. Oh, and then there's diet and exercise too. Whatever.

No comments: