Friday, February 23, 2007

Der Tommissar: The Prisoner of Love



Tommy Boy comes out of more than two months of hibernation at The Donegal Express to talk about the art of love, and the crazy things men do for it.

I knew a guy once, he met a girl and dropped out of college to move hundreds of miles to be with her. It was the stupidest thing I ever heard of...

I know another guy that most people would think was crazy. He was in love with someone who rejected Him. However, His love was so great that He took one of the worst beatings in history...

St Benedict loved God... One of the toughests temptations he faced was the memory of a beautiful woman he had met once. St Benedict overcame his thoughts for this woman by rolling around in a bush bristling with sharp thorns. To just about everyone else, this was lunacy. To St Benedict, it was love.

This brings us to Lent.



The Nomad Deluxe model by Fernandes Guitars

I feel better already, now that I don't have to give up blogging for a penance. There's that new guitar I wanted sooner rather than later. Lent is sooner, so it'll wait until later. And I'm just getting warmed up. Just don't expect me to roll around in the bushes anytime soon.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for lunch. I have to go to McDonald's and get me a couple of fish sandwiches.

No comments: