Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Eh toi! MWBH's Ticker Tape Parade

We all remember that occasional feature of mwbh known as "I read the news today, oh boy...", don't we? Well, it will still be here with us. But as part of our Mardi Gras promotion, there is even more for the huddled masses yearning to keep up with the world.

Starting today, you'll see a news ticker powered by Google appearing below the title box. I learned about it from Dom. Now you don't have to go to those other Catholic blogs just to get links to wire stories, and you still have the benefits of sparkling wit and insightful commentary, that has already made mwbh your first (and dare I say the last?) stop in the Catholic blogosphere. Topics for now include the Catholic Church (since we're a Catholic blog and all that, so I figure, what the hey...), life, money, music, news, sports, and technology -- in that (alphabetical) order. More topics will be added each time an apple falls on my head, and I am once again inspired.

Soooo... get your news fix here today, and "laissez les bon temps roulez!"

No comments: