Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One Minute Theatre: Kill Bill (Parts One and Two)

“The lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.”

It should be obvious by now, that I have had very little to say this past week. Not that I don't want to; there are at least three pieces in draft form as this is written.

We come to moments in our lives, whether personal or professional, when Providence has its amusement at our expense, by giving us exactly what we have been praying for, when we least expect it. Some very significant things are happening with my professional life over the next three months. They are of sufficient magnitude, as to affect my career path over the next five to ten years. It is such events that weight heavily upon me of late. I would pray for the gift of Fortitude, that I may aspire to higher things in the course of my livelihood.

None of this should dissuade us from another Wednesday midday episode of “One Minute Theatre” here at mwbh, thanks once again to our friends at the University of York Filmmaking Society.
.

No comments: