Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation Daze

To all readers of man with black hat who are graduating this year, whether it's from college, high school, grade school, trade school, pre-school, even HOME school -- this is the card I was going to send to each and every one of you. But when I got to the Hallmark store, it was gone. I just assumed it was so popular, it had sold out. But alas, such was not the case. Personally, I think these people are getting bent out of shape over nothing. (No, you big dummies, that is NOT an “R” sound. The character is talking about the solar system, and he is saying “black HOLE!”)

This reminds me of the time I had to look up the word “niggardly” in the dictionary to find out what it really meant. It was either that, or ask a bunch of boneheads like the ones in this news segment. Hopefully, you've learned to be smarter than them, regardless of race, creed, color, or ethnic or national origin. You don't have to be white to be bright, ‘cuz all you gotta be is RIGHT!

Congratulations to y'all, and have a good life.
.

No comments: