Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Memo to Victor Lams: It's A Jungle Out There!

I was going through my archives today, and I came across this one from your weblog dated last August 16th:

"Tim Drake some some excellent (previously published!) observations on androgeny as well as a rebuff to this post by David Alexander wherein he (David) doesn't see what the big deal is with the whole Our Lady of Hollywood thing and thinks that we should all just get out a lot more to see all the... collagen-lipped, flat-chested, narrow-hipped, androgenous, zydeco-dancing women that the world has to offer. (Note to David: the whole reason I got the internet in the first place was so that I'd never have to leave my house again)."

Well, Vic, in case that's still the modus operandi in your neck of the woods, here's what you could be missing. Witness this priceless gem I got today from one of the aforementioned females:

"They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget. It's a short message to let them know that you'll never forget them... If you don't send it to anyone, you're a meathead and you've forgotten your friends.

"Take the time to live!!!

"Life is too short... Dance Naked."


I trust I have made my point (whatever that is).

No comments: