Things I Learned At The Movies: Part Two
• Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.
• It is not necessary to hello or goodbye when beginning or ending phone conversations.
• Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
• A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
• It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will patiently attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
• Once applied, lipstick will never rub off - even while scuba diving.
• Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds - unless it's the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
• Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at the precise moment that it is aired.
• If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
• Word processors never display a cursor on screen but will always say: Enter Password Now.
• Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any invading alien civilization.