Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why do they call it “Planned” Parenthood ...

... when most of the effort appears to involve planning for NO parenthood?

I thought of this yesterday when I was walking up 19th Street, and some hippie-dippie looking kid with a clipboard and a Planned Parenthood tee-shirt asked me if I had a few minutes. I didn't. But I was reminded of how even Margaret Sanger was herself against abortion, in favor of contraception. Planned Parenthood says it wants to make abortion "safe, legal, and rare," but I don't see where there's any money in that, being as how they are the Nation's largest abortion provider, and about one-fourth of their budget comes from Federal funding.

They've also been caught scamming a few people, not only about concealing a girl's abortion from parents in parental-notification states, but in falsifying instances of sexual abuse. I don't know where the state medical boards are when stuff like this happens. But as more people defect from their payroll out of sheer repugnance, more people elsewhere will get the message about Planned Parenthood.

It's not about your health, it's about the money.
.

1 comment:

Nod said...

I believe the term you're looking for is "Planned Barrenhood".