“I read the news today, oh boy ...” (Guy Fawkes Day Edition)
Michael Moore produced a profanity laced pro-Obama commercial. Check it out here, with the appropriate deletion of expletives. Also, find out what one man did during Hurricane Sandy. Plus, does alcohol make you smarter? All this and more from our very close and personal friends at Pajamas Media.
Meanwhile, elsewhere on planet Earth:
• Comedian and Brooklyn native Chris Rock has a special message for white voters. Only he or Dave Chappelle would have thought of this. (Jimmy Kimmel Live)
• Win the lottery lately? A woman in San Bernadino, California, had a ticket worth $23 million stuffed in her car for months, until a surveillance camera photo of the ticket's purchase surfaced on the Internet. (Reuters)
• Why did the salmon cross the road? Well, in Mason County, Washington, the roads were flooded, and the dogs were waiting. We've got the video. (KOMO-TV)
• "If I could talk to the animals, learn their languages," would Korean be one of them, at least among elephants? (The Discovery Channel)
• Speaking of talking animals, they found a whale that can mimic human voices -- or maybe it's just making fun of us. (The Christian Science Monitor)
• Finally, you may not be able to predict the future, but apparently your body can. Or something. (Live Science)
And that's all the news that fits. As the week goes on (you know, the one where anything can happen), stay tuned, and stay in touch.