Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Two Months Later

I began this site on June 21 of this year.

Since then, I've made some new friends, and probably a few enemies I don't know about yet.

I didn't expect to comment on as many things Catholic as I have, but it seems there's a lot in the news for it, and I've done a little too much reading on the subject over the years, so... what the hell!

My archiving is a mess, so I have to put the whole kit-and-kaboodle (sp?) on one page until I figure out how things work, but at least the new color scheme is more readable. I have been corrected by nihil obstat on two occasions (Thanks, Charlie, if that's your name.), but have yet to be acknowledged by the alleged "Semi-Definitive List of Christian Blogs" known as blogs4God. (Oh, yes, they know about me alright.)

I have it on good authority that I've become a focal point for observation of the Boston-based group known as Voice of the Faithful, which shows you how desparate some people are for information.

I have received letters, from a few of you who have appreciated my stories. It seems that my anecdotes have been of some consolation. When the time comes, I have even more to share.

I'm far from a definitive source of news and commentary -- just "a song and dance man who is keeping his day job."

Gotta go. They're watching me. Stay tuned...

No comments: