Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Want My, I Want My, I Want My CTV!

Here at mwbh, we are looking at ways to incorporate multimedia to enhance your overall viewing experience while you're here, in the hopes that you're here more often. Maybe someday you'll actually read what is written here, if we can ever avoid using too many big words or clever Latin witticisms.

Be that as it may, we're announcing the testing of a new portal to CatholicTV Jr, a service of Boston Catholic Television. Unfortunately, javascript-enabled code doesn't work within our editable-content section (last time we checked), so you have to scroll toward the bottom of the sidebar for the logo that looks like this, but actually does work.

Just giving this service a quick glance, they've got news, interviews, spiritual talks, daily walks, daily Mass, massive crowded events -- the total Catholic couch potato experience! The only things they don't appear to have, are "your money for nothin' and your chicks for free."

But you can probably get along without those.
.

No comments: