Monday, January 18, 2010

Pants on the Ground

I just got this from Paul via Facebook. I don't remember if I ever told him about my Neil Young phase when I was in high school, but it was forty years ago this year when I first strapped a harmonica around my neck. When I learned I could play two instruments simultaneously, the whole world changed.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Fallon appears to have had the same idea, with a Neil Young remix of a bizarre song introduced to the world on American Idol by contestant Jeremy Platt.

“With the gold in your mouth/hat turned sideways/pants hit the ground/call yourself a cool cat/lookin like a fool/walkin downtown with your pants on the ground.”

I can always count on Paul for what I'm missing by keeping regular hours. (choke!) I'm so proud of him.
.

No comments: