Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Art-For-Art’s-Sake Theatre: Troy Does “Tusk”

Time once again for our usual midday Wednesday feature, which is a video that I received a few days ago from one of my correspondents (on Facebook).

Tim Ferguson reluctantly extends congratulations to the Prime Minister of Poland, who has won a second term. Apparently this song was written with him in mind, presciently.

I have enough difficulty following American politics, never mind Poland's, so I don't know what's up. But I do remember watching this performance a few years ago. This is Fleetwood Mac's performance of "Tusk" accompanied by the University of Southern California “Spirit of Troy” Trojan Marching Band.

This band totally rocks. Fleetwood Mac's not too bad either. Check out that toy accordion.
 

No comments: