Monday, October 17, 2011

The Only Single Issue Vote Worth Voting For

This recent political advertisement by Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul underscores why this writer is a "single-issue voter" when it comes to abortion. You can claim the right to free health care, free education, free housing, free trips to the Bahamas for all the hell I care. If you do not have the right to live, none of these rights are of any use to you. Never mind that anyone should be obliged to pay out of their tax dollars for you to put an end to a life.

If you claim to be pro-choice, or know someone who does, here is a question that I would defy you or them to answer: If your mother wanted to abort you, and you could talk her out of it, what would you say?

Take your time. Send me an answer. Don't ask me to hold my breath.
 

No comments: