Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jerry Garcia Explains It All For You

My Twitter account is used for three things, generally; to announce new entries here at mwbh, to exchange brief correspondence with Paul and others, and to post quotations from people of note. I was inspired for the latter from watching reruns of "Criminal Minds" on Ion Television Network, a show where they begin and end each episode with a voiceover of a cast member quoting something pertinent to the story. There's even a website run by fans of the series, where they catalog them. I kid you not.

Maybe that's where I got this one from the late founder of The Grateful Dead. I don't remember:

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”

I'm wondering if we do that with every Presidential election. I also wonder if we do that with a lot of things. I know I do, not because I want to, but because there are moments where it's easier. And painless.

For now.
.

No comments: