Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Five Second Theatre: Lord of the Rings

Time once again for our usual midday Wednesday feature.

I have the entire trilogy on DVD at home. After years of putting it off, I finally watched "Return of the King" about a year ago, which is the third part of the trilogy. Oh, so THAT'S what happened to the ring! I could have watched this exciting edition of "Five Second Theatre" and saved myself the trouble. Probably.

Personally, I have mixed feelings about the ending, especially after Frodo and Gollum kept me in suspense forever with these endless mind games. I mean, just decide which one of your split personalities you wanna go with already, you little troll! They probably should have used this one.

Then again, maybe Tolkein would roll over in his grave. Or something.
.

No comments: