Saturday, February 13, 2010

From our bulging “Now there’s something you don’t see everyday” files ...

I actually know someone by this name ...

Hi, I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now but I made a quick trip to the UK and I lost a bag which contains my passport and credit cards. I know this may sound odd, but it all happened very fast. I've been to the US embassy and they're willing to help me fly without my passport but I just have to pay for my ticket and settle some bills. Right now I'm out of cash plus i can't access my bank without my credit card over here. I have contacted them but they need more verification. I'm just gonna have to plead with you to lend me some funds right now? I'll pay back as soon as I get home. I need to get on the next available flight home.

Please reply as soon as you get this message so I can forward the details as to where to send the funds. You can reach me via the hotel's desk phone if you can, the numbers are, 000000000000000 or 000000000000000 You can also email me via my googlemail, as I can easily access it on my blackberry: 000000000000000@gmail.com

I await your response...

Thanks
Exxxxxxxx

... but I also know they wouldn't do this. Whew, close one.
.

No comments: